Saturday 6 March 2010

Something old

There are many options for every aspect of a wedding day and with so much choice in the last few months I have started for forget my theme.  I always knew the theme was going to be vintage, but until two days ago did not have a colour.  I was waiting to see what bridesmaid dresses the high street brought out and as I am going to at least three other weddings this year, and a bridesmaid for two of them, trying to find a different colour was becoming a bit of a concern.

Two days ago I settled on green, and it feels right. 

To keep my theme on track I have made my own wedding mood board (courtesy of Dessy).


On a different note, if you are reading this post in a reader check out my new banner, they boy did it in about 2 minutes.  He's a star.  And I have enabled my blogs comments setting, if you want to leave me a message you now can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Gillian- the board looks fabulous. A place in Ormskirk did my flowers based on the colours of the bridesmaid dresses and the shape of my dress. They really were wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails