Wednesday 24 June 2009

Present

Over the last few days I have been receiving presents. OK, so they may have been ordered and paid for by me, but I'm still happy.

Here's the biggest parcel.


And inside it was a new wide table for my sewing machine. It will make quilting so much easier.

New fabric. ALOT of cream and some beautiful corals from the Gypsy Rose Collection by Fig Tree Quilts. I purchased all of this fabric because I wanted the cream fabric (at the bottom of the photo, it's from the Aviary collection by 3 Sisters) and when I eventually decided to order it Quilters Cloth had just sold out. I had already put in my basket all of the other fabric, so I had to buy it. Right?

Luckily I managed to find it at The Bramble Patch, thanks ladies.

Is it strange that I have a big smile on my face?

Finally, here's a sneaky peak at one of the many projects I am currently working on.


Have a great week,

Gx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails